Then use that self-confidence to improve every aspect of your life.
Do any of these sound familiar?
- You know your life is good, but you battle between anger, frustration and happiness.
- Certain events make your heart sing, while others are like “ugh, so and so will be there”.
- Your friends only call to complain.
- You know you aren’t happy with the way things are, but do not know how to change it.
- You’ve become aware that you change your personality based on the company you are in.
You don’t want to rock the boat, because in all honesty, life is good. You just KNOW it could be even better!Focusing on you doesn’t mean you have to completely change. It doesn’t mean I’m going to talk you into becoming something you aren’t. I’m going to help you find those parts that are rockin and teach you how to be more of that. I’m going to help you start the process of not giving a crap what toxic people say because YOU KNOW you are amazing and just too much for them.
Move along self-judgement!ME Month is 4 weeks dedicated to you. Sing after me…ME ME ME ME ME ME MEEEEEEEEEE. I know you are faking it right now, but by February I want you to own it. For the month of January you are going to talk about yourself and what you want. No one holding you back or judging. In fact, the goal is to get the biggest judger out of the way…YOU. Stop shivering, I know this is hard. There will be others right there with you. I’ll be holding your hands. I’ve got a private group set up where we will chat and talk it out all hours of the day and night. I’ll be running lives there and posting videos. There will be worksheets so you can take purposeful notes. All in bite sized pieces because I know you are busy.
Here’s what the agenda looks like:
Week 1 – Jan. 7th Self-care & Self-worth Connection
- Problem: We put off not taking care of ourselves because it’s selfish. There are so many other things that need to be taken care of. Maybe it’s the self-doubt that we don’t deserve “pampering”. Maybe someone has told us we shouldn’t take the time.
- Goal: Improved self-confidence because you realize you deserve the time spent on yourself and that it doesn’t have to be huge, expensive things.
Week 2 – Jan. 14th Embrace Your Chaos & Rock Your Flaws
- Problem: Loud or shy, at some point we’ve been told that aspects of our personality are character flaws. Those people or the media put our self-confidence in the dumps.
- Goal: Seeing your character “flaws” as a blessing and what makes you unique. You’re going to capitalize on those damn flaws and show everyone they are your greatest asset.
Week 3 – Jan. 21st Boundaries Improve Your Happiness
- Problem: Society has told us we have to be kind to everyone and bend over backwards if they are family. We’ve been taught you must give and give and forgive them because “x or y or z”.
- Goal: Figuring out toxic relationships and how you can handle them or let them go with the least amount of drama. The biggest goal, learning not to be reactive and baited into anger.
Week 4 – Jan. 28th Stop Talking & Freakin’ Do It
- Problem: Not achieving goals because the planning never turns into the doing. Lots of lip-service and less accomplishment.
- Goal: Achieving goals and dreams, starting the new year with a clear path and motivation.
- Private Facebook Group.
- Short Video Training.
- Facebook Lives in the private group.
- Worksheets and checklists.